Back to Journals
Call For Papers
Hypoxia is indexed online:
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), from 2016
- PubMed and PubMed Central (Hypoxia (Auckl))
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Hypoxia?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove website.
- Although Hypoxia receives a large number of papers, unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Hypoxia has a quicker turnaround time than this. Generally peer review is complete within 4-7 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-14 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 9 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
Hypoxia is indexed on PubMed Central (title abbreviation: Hypoxia (Auckl)). All published papers in this journal are submitted to PubMed for indexing straight away.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal co-ordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Professor Doerthe Katschinski
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- International Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Journal of Asthma and Allergy
- Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Lung Cancer: Targets and Therapy
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports