Frequently asked questions
Q) Is your journal available on MedLine?
A) Some are
- Vascular Health and Risk Management
- International Journal of COPD
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
Newer journals are currently being submitted for consideration.
Q) What is the Impact Factor score of Dove journals?
A) The impact factor score is calculated within journal categories. The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years.
Journals with impact factors:
- Clinical Interventions in Aging 2.133
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy 2.881
- International Journal of COPD 3.046
- International Journal of Nanomedicine 4.320
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment 1.867
- OncoTargets and Therapy 2.272
- Patient Preference and Adherence 1.718
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management 1.903
Updated 14 June 2016