Frequently asked questions
Q) Is your journal available on MedLine?
A) Some are
- Vascular Health and Risk Management
- International Journal of COPD
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Drug Design Development and Therapy (MEDLARS)
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
Newer journals are currently being submitted for consideration.
Q) What is the Impact Factor score of Dove journals?
A) The impact factor score is calculated within journal categories. The impact factor is determined by dividing the number of current citations to papers published in the two previous years by the total number of papers published in these two years.
Journals with impact factors:
- Cancer Management and Research 2.243
- Clinical Epidemiology 3.178
- Clinical Interventions in Aging 2.585
- Diabetes, Metabolic Syndrome and Obesity: Targets and Therapy 3.319
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy 3.208
- Infection and Drug Resistance 3.000
- International Journal of COPD 3.274
- International Journal of Nanomedicine 4.471
- Journal of Pain Research 2.236
- Nature and Science of Sleep 3.054
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment 2.228
- OncoTargets and Therapy 3.046
- Patient Preference and Adherence 2.097
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine 2.721
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management 1.840
- Risk Management and Healthcare Policy 2.283
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management 1.824
Updated 21 June 2019