Back to Journals
Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth
Aims and Scope
Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth is an international, peer-reviewed, open access online journal publishing original research, reviews, editorials and commentaries on the application of technology to support people and patients at home and in assisted living centers to optimize healthcare and management resources.
Specific topics in the journal include:
- Development and application of devices within the home and embedded in appliances
- Functional status and needs assessment
- Remote diagnosis and health monitoring systems
- Healthcare provider communication and education tools
- Collaboration with physicians and other health care providers regarding treatment and care
- Impact of technology on end-users
- Drug ordering and adherence
- Data storage and sharing
- Management and organizational issues
- Health outcomes, economics and resource management
As of 1st April 2019, Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.