Back to Journals
Robotic Surgery: Research and Reviews
Aims and Scope
An international, peer-reviewed open access journal publishing original research, commentaries, reports and reviews on the theory, use and application of robotics in surgical interventions. Articles on the use of Supervisory-controlled Robotic Systems, telesurgical devices and shared-control systems are invited.
Robotic Surgery: Research and Reviews will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Potential topics include but are not limited to :
- Improving patient outcomes
- Benefit to patients
- Cost-effectiveness studies
- Development in technology
- Minimally invasive techniques
- Applications in urological, gynaecological, cardiothoracic and general surgical procedures