Back to Journals
Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that focuses on new developments and advances in the emerging and evolving field of biorepository science. This includes biospecimen procurement, processing, preservation, and banking for application to applied medicine.
The Journal of Biorepository Science for Applied Medicine invites submission of manuscripts which address these aspects in addition to systems logic, clinical throughput and ethical issues pertaining to application of biorepositories and their effects on clinical medicine. This journal is characterized by the rapid reporting of reviews, original research, methodologies, technologies and analytics in this subject area.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Advances and Applications in Bioinformatics and Chemistry
- Advances in Genomics and Genetics
- Current Biomarker Findings
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Journal of Receptor, Ligand and Channel Research
- Metalloproteinases In Medicine
- Research and Reports in Biology
- Stem Cells and Cloning: Advances and Applications
- Veterinary Medicine: Research and Reports