Back to Journals » International Journal of Nanomedicine » Aims and Scope
International Journal of Nanomedicine
Aims and Scope
The International Journal of Nanomedicine is an international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal that reports on all aspects of nanotechnology applications throughout the biomedical field.
Reflecting the relevance of this emerging and rapidly evolving research field, the aim of this journal is to highlight research and development leading to potential clinical applications of nanoparticles in the diagnostics, prevention and treatment of disease.
The International Journal of Nanomedicine will no longer consider meta-analyses for publication.
Specific topics covered in the journal include:
- Nanodrug delivery and biosensors
- Regenerative nanomedicine
The journal welcomes submissions of papers covering original research, clinical applications, expert opinion, reviews and evaluations. The journal does not accept study protocols or case reports.
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Biologics: Targets and Therapy
- Clinical Interventions in Aging
- Clinical Pharmacology: Advances and Applications
- ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research
- Core Evidence
- Drug Design, Development and Therapy
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- ImmunoTargets and Therapy
- Integrated Pharmacy Research and Practice
- Journal of Experimental Pharmacology
- Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
- Open Access Journal of Clinical Trials
- Orthopedic Research and Reviews
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Reports in Medical Imaging
- Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management