Back to Browse Journals
Orthopedic Research and Reviews
An international, peer-reviewed, open-access journal focusing on the patho-physiology of the musculoskeletal system, trauma, surgery and other corrective interventions to restore mobility and function. Advances in new technologies, materials, techniques and pharmacological agents will be particularly welcome.
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Advanced Health Care Technologies
- Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Health
- International Journal of Nanomedicine
- Journal of Inflammation Research
- Medical Devices: Evidence and Research
- Nanotechnology, Science and Applications
- Open Access Journal of Sports Medicine
- Open Access Rheumatology: Research and Reviews
- Open Access Surgery
- Research and Reports in Urology
- Robotic Surgery: Research and Reviews
- Smart Homecare Technology and TeleHealth
- Transplant Research and Risk Management