Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
Open access peer-reviewed scientific and medical journals.
Dove Medical Press is now a member of the Open Access Initiative
An Author's Guide
A guide to help authors get their paper published.
Support Open Access and Dove Press
Promotional Article Monitoring - further details
Favored Author Program
Real benefits for authors, including fast-track processing of papers.
Dr Roger M Pinder
ISSN 1178-2021 (Online)
An international, peer-reviewed journal of clinical therapeutics and pharmacology focusing on concise rapid reporting of clinical or pre-clinical studies on a range of neuropsychiatric and neurological disorders.
Journal Impact Factor: 2.000
This journal is a member of and subscribes to the principles of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE).
- PubMed Central (Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat)
- Science Citation Expanded (also known as SciSearch®)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- The American Psychological Association's 'PsycINFO' database
- Embase, Scopus and the Elsevier Bibliographic databases
- Cases Database
- Index Copernicus
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster: The Open Access Initiative
- ResearchGATE scientific network
Article Processing Statistics:
14 From submission of manuscript to first editorial decision (including peer-review)
28 From editorial acceptance to publication
"I was impressed at the rapidity of publication from submission to final acceptance." Dr Edwin Thrower, PhD, Yale University.