Back to Browse Journals
Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine
Call For Papers
Neurobehavioural HIV Medicine is indexed online:
- American Chemical Society's 'Chemical Abstracts Service'
- Embase, Scopus
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)
- OAIster - The Open Access Initiative
What is the advantage to you of publishing in Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine?
- It is an open access journal which means that your paper is available to anyone in the world to download for free directly from the Dove website.
- Unlike many traditional journals, your paper will not be rejected due to lack of space. We are an electronic journal and there are no limits on the number or size of the papers we can publish.
- The time from submission to a decision being made on a paper can, in many journals, take some months and this is very frustrating for authors. Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine has one of the fastest turnaround times of any medical journal in the world. Generally peer review is complete within 2-3 weeks and the editor’s decision within 2-7 days of this. It is therefore very rare to have to wait more than 4 weeks for a final decision.
- Many authors have found that our peer reviewer’s comments substantially add to their final papers.
To recover our editorial and production costs and continue to provide our content at no cost to readers we charge authors or their institution a publication processing fee.
Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine will be submitted to PubMed Central as soon as it has met the criteria. All of our older journals are indexed on PubMed Central, so we expect Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine to be accepted once the application has been submitted.
Become a Favored Author and receive real benefits
If you haven't already joined the Dove Press Favored Author Program I would encourage you to do so. Why? To receive real benefits like fast-tracking and a personal co-ordinator for your paper, as well as a discount on the publication processing fee.
Click here to go through to the Favored Author signup page, you'll just need to supply the working title of your next paper and when you intend to submit by.
Dr Stephen Ferrando
Neurobehavioral HIV Medicine
Related journals you may also be interested in:
- Adolescent Health, Medicine and Therapeutics
- Antibody Technology Journal
- Clinical Audit
- Degenerative Neurological and Neuromuscular Disease
- Drug, Healthcare and Patient Safety
- HIV/AIDS - Research and Palliative Care
- Infection and Drug Resistance
- Journal of Neurorestoratology
- Journal of Parkinsonism and Restless Legs Syndrome
- Nature and Science of Sleep
- Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment
- Neuroscience and Neuroeconomics
- Patient Intelligence
- Patient Preference and Adherence
- Patient Related Outcome Measures
- Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine
- Pragmatic and Observational Research
- Psychology Research and Behavior Management
- Reports in Parasitology
- Research and Reports in Tropical Medicine
- Substance Abuse and Rehabilitation
- Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management
- Vascular Health and Risk Management
- Virus Adaptation and Treatment